The constant changes in the trade and business environment have brought a series of new issues and challenges to the multinational companies. The integration of special customs supervision areas, the establishment of the Hainan Free Trade Port and the new business normal in the post-COVID-19 epidemic era are bringing great impact on the value chain arrangements of multinational companies. How to address these issues in the value chain and supply chain more effectively is very important for multinational companies.
Meanwhile, with the implementation of customs centralized industry monitoring and management practice, how to balance the compliance requirements from both transfer pricing and customs perspectives is also one of the areas worth exploring.
We are delighted to invite you to join our talk where our professionals from world trade management and Transfer Pricing Services team will share with you our insights from customs, transfer pricing and person income tax's perspectives.
The event is co-hosted with BenCham and SwissCham.
- 08:30-09:00 Registration
- 09:00-10:00 The latest customs policy update/ development of customs special supervision areas/Hainan Free Trade Port, Asta Nie, Shilling Zhang
- 10: 00-11: 00 COVID-19 impact and its transfer pricing implications,Paul Tang, Nancy Chen
- 11:00-11:15 Break
- 11:15-12:00 New trends of China's personal income tax and A comparative of roadmap to preferential policies (Hainan, GBA, Shanghai and Beijing), Chengfei Yuan
PRICE: This event is free for FBCS Members.
REGISTRATION: You may register by replying to firstname.lastname@example.org until Thursday, April 8, 2021, or as long as there are seats available.
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies can participate at our events with Membership privileges (discounted price, access to member only events). Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.
PLEASE NOTE that FBCS will take photographs from the event and might post these on its public webpage and or social media platforms in order to create awareness of its events. By attending this event you consent to FBCS taking and using photographs of you as described above. Please contact: email@example.com if you don't want to appear in the pictures or any other inquiries related to this matter.
COMING UP NEXT:
- April 8: Team Finland China Maritime Business Delegation Visit to Nantong
- April 8: Risk Management in the New Normal, co-hosted with Canadian, Danish and Benelux Chambers
- April 9: Transfer Pricing & Customs Talks together with PwC, co-hosted with Swiss and Benelux Chambers
- April 13: How Democratic Design Can Help Companies to Digitize and Innovate, case IKEA, co-hosted with Nordic Chambers
- April 15: The M&A Playbook - The What, The Why, The How?, co-hosted with Nordic Chambers
- April 21: Tax Considerations when Hiring Chinese Staff (more information to follow)
- June 6-8: Team Finland China Invites Companies to Join a Common Booth for Finnish Companies at Zhejiang International Import Commodity Fair