Flowers tell a story. They uplift our spirits and make our homes - or offices - beautiful. Good flower arrangements follow the same basic principles as good design; balance, proportion, rhythm and harmony.
FBCS, together with Splendour, is inviting you to join a cultural event that lets you learn how to get the most out of your Aalto vase. This iconic piece of Finnish design has pride of place throughout design museums, including the MOMA in New York. It is an excellent example of how beautiful, almost abstract form can uplift space - even more so with flowers.
The event will allow you to learn more about the history and culture behind the vase, but more importantly it will allow you to experiment with your own taste and style in flower arrangements. It will let you find what kind of a story you most like to tell, what you want most to share of yourself, through the language of flowers.
PLEASE NOTE: Please bring your own vase. (If you have an Aalto vase, please bring that one.)
PRICE: 150 RMB for Members and 200 RMB for non-Members. The event price will cover the cost of the flowers. It is possible to get a fapiao upon request.
NOTICE：There is no registration through this web page. Kindly follow the registration instructions here below.
REGISTRATION: You may register by replying to email@example.com until Wednesday, September 23, 2020 or as long as there are seats available. Registration is binding and no-shows will be charged unless cancelled before the end-of-day of the final registration date.
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies can participate at our events with Membership privileges (discounted price, access to member only events). Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.
COMING UP NEXT:
- September 14: Webinar: Labor Market and Salary Developments 2020/2021
- September 15: The Sales & Marketing Group on Gaining Publicity: PR and Media Relations Management in China
- September 15: Rising Sino - US Tension - "Weaponization" of the US-Dollar?
- September 16: Corruption and Internal Fraud
- September 22: Scaling Leadership - The Complexity Antidote
- September 23: European Business in China Position Paper 2020/2021
- September 26: Aalto Vase - Using Design to Enhance Natural Beauty