The Norwegian Business Association has invited the members of FBCS to join this event, with the renowned leadership masters, Bill Adams and Bob Anderson, to share with us the gist of being an effective leader during the era of uncertainty. They will be joining us virtually from the US.
"This complex and massively disrupted time is stress-testing even the best of leaders and leadership teams. Effective leadership has never been more difficult and more critical. Each of us is challenged to up-level our game and that of everyone we lead. Our organizations now require a very high level of collective intelligence and effectiveness throughout the organization. As leaders, our job is scale leadership capable of creating an emergent, thriving future in a highly volatile, uncertain and ambiguous business context."
- 5:30 pm - Registration
- 6:00 pm - Dinner
- 7:00 pm - Presentation and Q&A
- 8:15 pm - Networking
PRICE: 150RMB/attendee for FBCS members, 200RMB for non-members. The price includes the dinner and drinks.
NOTICE：There is no registration through this web page. Kindly follow the registration instructions here below.
REGISTRATION: Pleasereserve your tickets before September 19, via this link
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies can participate at our events with Membership privileges (discounted price, access to member only events). Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.
COMING UP NEXT:
- September 14: Webinar: Labor Market and Salary Developments 2020/2021
- September 15: The Sales & Marketing Group on Gaining Publicity: PR and Media Relations Management in China
- September 15: Rising Sino - US Tension - "Weaponization" of the US-Dollar?
- September 16: Corruption and Internal Fraud
- September 22: Scaling Leadership - The Complexity Antidote
- September 23: European Business in China Position Paper 2020/2021
- September 26: Aalto Vase - Using Design to Enhance Natural Beauty