In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, less attention has been paid to corporate compliance. Yet, corruption and fraud remain as a reality for many businesses operating in China. Managing these problems can be challenging, which is why the founder and CEO of PSU Consulting, Lars Åke-Severin as well as specialist counsel at Mannheimer Swartling, Simon Shi, will share their insights on this topic. SwedCham has invited the FBCS members to join this event.
On this presentation, we will:
- Go through case studies based on true events
- Delve into how corruption and internal frauds have developed and how it has been dealt with
- Observe recent updates to see if we have learned anything from past mistakes
- Look at what the best practice is and what the outcome has been of implementing certain measures
- Discuss if COVID-19 has affected had any affect on how we look at corruption and fraud
This event is perfect if you want to work proactively and preventative in order to mitigate any risks of internal corruption or fraud issues.
PRICE: The member price is 160 RMB and 360 RMB for non-members.
NOTICE：There is no registration through this web page. Kindly follow the registration instructions here below.
REGISTRATION: You may register and pay via this link until Monday, September 14. Please use the FBCS ticket if you are a member.
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies can participate at our events with Membership privileges (discounted price, access to member only events). Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.
COMING UP NEXT:
- September 14: Webinar: Labor Market and Salary Developments 2020/2021
- September 15: The Sales & Marketing Group on Gaining Publicity: PR and Media Relations Management in China
- September 15: Rising Sino - US Tension - "Weaponization" of the US-Dollar?
- September 16: Corruption and Internal Fraud
- September 22: Scaling Leadership - The Complexity Antidote
- September 23: European Business in China Position Paper 2020/2021
- September 26: Aalto Vase - Using Design to Enhance Natural Beauty