Webinar: Labor Market and Salary Developments 2020/2021 (Invitation by the German Chamber)
--Online Presentation of the German Chamber's 13th Annual Salary Survey
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused a global recession and affected jobs and social welfare worldwide. Accordingly, wages in China are affected and HR measures had to be taken to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 on business activities.
HR managers frequently ask themselves whether the compensation packages their companies provide match the local market's average, and what salary should they provide based on seniority and region – and even more so with the impact of COVID-19. For the 13th time, the German Chamber of Commerce provides its member companies with the "Labor Market and Salary Report" and this year the members of FBCS have been invited to join. This year's benchmark publication examines the current developments in China's job market, as well as provides a forecast for 2021.
Join us on 14 September for an in-depth review of the wage and salary developments of your employees in Shanghai in 2020, current developments on the job market and an outlook on the developments in 2021. The presentation will focus on the following aspects:
- The impact of COVID-19 on wage developments and HR activities of German companies in China
- General labor market environment and expected development
- Shanghai-specific wage developments
- HR challenges
We encourage you to use this opportunity to direct your HR questions to our Expert.
- 3.00 PM – 3.05 PM – Welcome Remarks
- 3.05 PM – 3.55 PM – Presentation by Juanjo Cardona, Marketing and Information Solutions Manager at Direct HR Group
- 3.55 PM – 4.25 PM – Q&A
- 4.25 PM – 4.30 PM – Closing
PRICE: The FBCS member price is RMB 200 for the webinar. If you want the get access to the full "Labor Market and Salary Report 2020 | 2021" the price is RMB 500.
NOTICE：There is no registration through this web page. Kindly follow the registration instructions here below.
REGISTRATION: You may register and pay via this link until Sunday, September 13. Please use the Finnish Chamber ticket if you are a member. If registered, you will receive a confirmation e-mail including login link (zoom) and access information to the webinar, after 13 September 2020, 4 PM.
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies can participate at our events with Membership privileges (discounted price, access to member only events). Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.
COMING UP NEXT:
- September 14: Webinar: Labor Market and Salary Developments 2020/2021
- September 15: The Sales & Marketing Group on Gaining Publicity: PR and Media Relations Management in China
- September 15: Rising Sino - US Tension - "Weaponization" of the US-Dollar?
- September 16: Corruption and Internal Fraud
- September 22: Scaling Leadership - The Complexity Antidote
- September 23: European Business in China Position Paper 2020/2021
- September 26: Aalto Vase - Using Design to Enhance Natural Beauty