Webinar: Hainan Free Trade Port & 2021 China International Expo (an invitation by the Norwegian Business Association)
The overall plan for the Hainan Free Trade Port was officially released on June 1st this year. As the pilot zone for comprehensive reform and opening-up, Hainan will break traditional institutional constraint and boost international trade and investment. The Webinar will cover the overall plan of the Free Trade Port and the 2021 Hainan Expo, followed by a Q&A session.
NBA China, Norwegian Chamber of Commerce Hong Kong, Royal Norwegian Consulate General Guangzhou and Nordic Chambers are honored to invite Mr. Gong Qijun, Deputy Director General of Hainan Provincial Bureau of International Economic Development, and Global Media Officer at Hainan IEDB Mr. Ruslan Tulenov to share with us the latest development and freshest insights regarding investment in the newly established free trade zone.
We will have some Nordic perspectives shared by Mr. Knut Øyvind Granli, Acting Consul General of Royal Norwegian Consulate General Guangzhou and Mr. Hans Fredrik Bredesen, Chairman of Norwegian Chamber of Commerce Hong Kong. Moderator for the webinar will be Ms.Therese Trulsen, Vice Chair of NBA China.
- 16:00 Opening
- 16:20 Introduction on Hainan Free Trade Port and Hainan Expo
- 16:40 Q&A
- 17:00 Conclusion
Given the Q&A session is limited, we would highly recommend you to send your questions on Hainan Free Trade Port to email@example.com in advance.
PRICE: This event is free for members of FBCS.
NOTICE：There is no registration through this web page. Kindly follow the registration instructions here below.
REGISTRATION: You may register via this link until Sunday, September 13. When registered, you will receive a confirmation e-mail including access information to the webinar.
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies can participate at our events with Membership privileges (discounted price, access to member only events). Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.
COMING UP NEXT:
- September 14: Webinar: Labor Market and Salary Developments 2020/2021
- September 15: The Sales & Marketing Group on Gaining Publicity: PR and Media Relations Management in China
- September 15: Rising Sino - US Tension - "Weaponization" of the US-Dollar?
- September 16: Corruption and Internal Fraud
- September 22: Scaling Leadership - The Complexity Antidote
- September 23: European Business in China Position Paper 2020/2021
- September 26: Aalto Vase - Using Design to Enhance Natural Beauty