FBCS is honored to cohost with CanCham, DCCC and Benelux Chamber of Commerce to present you the Risk Management In The New Normal seminar.
As China and its economic market are slowly recovering from the pandemic crisis, Chinese government has passed new regulations to serve and stimulate the investment market. It can be seen as the most crucial time for your business to get a hands-on to these beneficial policies and aim for cost efficiency during the past-Covid-19 phase. However, Business should not forget risks including financial risks, strategy risks and business risks when they are operating towards past-Covid-19 phase. The goal is to be able to utilize different cost saving mechanism while mitigating risks in order to build a business that is more resilient and sustainable.
We are delighted to welcome these three experts to give information on the following topics:
Partner at Acadia Advisory Group
- Introduce tax breaks available to SMEs and companies doing business in the encouraged industries
- Discuss general savings in daily business operations
Alice (Qiao) Peng
Partner at R&P China Lawyers
- Best practices to manage legal risk in terms of compliance
- Ways of reducing the legal risk in government investigation
Founder and General Manager of Asian Risks Management Services Ltd
- How to cover the legal liability of officers and all person in managing or decision making position in a company when it comes to:
- Accounting issues including HR
- Violation of laws of criminal liabilities
Amanda Han (Moderator)
Director of Business Development and Marketing at Asian Risks Management Services Ltd
TIME: Thursday April 8, 2021 at 18:30-22:00
VENUE: Kartel Private Lounge, Floor 5, 1 North Xiangyang Road Shanghai ( 襄阳北路1号 5楼）
PRICE: This event is 150 RMB for FBCS members and 200 RMB for non-members. Tickets include snack and 2 drinks.
REGISTRATION: You may register via the link here till Tuesday, April 6, or as soon as there are seats available. Please choose the FBCS member ticket if you are our member.
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies can participate at our events with Membership privileges (discounted price, access to member only events). Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.
Please note that FBCS will take photographs from the event and might post these on its public webpage and or social media platforms in order to create awareness of its events. By attending this event you consent to FBCS taking and using photographs of you as described above. Please contact: email@example.com if you don't want to appear in the pictures or any other inquiries related to this matter.
COMING UP NEXT:
- April 8: Team Finland China Maritime Business Delegation Visit to Nantong
- April 8: Risk Management in the New Normal, co-hosted with Canadian, Danish and Benelux Chambers
- April 9: Transfer Pricing & Customs Talks together with PwC, co-hosted with Swiss and Benelux Chambers
- April 13: How Democratic Design Can Help Companies to Digitize and Innovate, case IKEA, co-hosted with Nordic Chambers
- April 15: The M&A Playbook - The What, The Why, The How?, co-hosted with Nordic Chambers
- April 21: Tax Considerations when Hiring Chinese Staff (more information to follow)
- June 6-8: Team Finland China Invites Companies to Join a Common Booth for Finnish Companies at Zhejiang International Import Commodity Fair