The "dual circulation" strategy in China aims to foster resilience by emphasizing the "internal" circulation of the domestic economy over the "external" circulation of the global economy. When national protectionism rises, what Finnish companies can do? Cooperating with trustworthy Chinese partners for joint innovation projects could be the option.
Welcome to info session on Finland-China joint innovation funding organized by Business Finland and Finnish Business Council in Shanghai.
What is the Finland-China joint innovation funding and how to apply?
Business Finland has established numerous frameworks to support Finland-China innovation collaboration. We provide information sharing, organize innovation workshops, do matchmaking, give sparring for the projects and fund the most promising applications.
Think big and let us help you to boost your business with innovation!
Who should join?
Finnish companies that are interested in China market and willing to work with Chinese partners for R&D projects.
If you have potential Chinese partners for innovation cooperation, we hope that you will forward this invitation to them. Please notice that the webinar is in English, however for the Q&A session, Business Finland local advisors will help with translation if needed.
Program (China time):
- 15:00-15:05 Welcome by Dr. Mika Klemettinen, Trade and Innovation Consul, Head of Business Finland Shanghai and Ms. Maria Måtar, Executive Director, Finnish Business Council Shanghai
- 15:05-15:50 Finland-China Joint Innovation Funding Introduction by Dr. Mika Klemettinen, Trade and Innovation Consul, Head of Business Finland Shanghai
- What the joint calls funding are all about?
- How they can support the business?
- What kind of processes and deadlines there are?
- What kind of funding support is available?
- What kind of companies and projects are eligible?
- How to move forward to get the relevant collaboration topics/areas to be included in the coming joint calls.
- 15:50-16:30 Q & A
PRICE: This event is free of charge for FBCS members.
REGISTRATION: You may register via link here until Sunday, March 7, 2021 or as long as there are seats available. You will receive a link to join the event in your e-mail one day prior to the event.
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies can participate at our events with Membership privileges (discounted price, access to member only events). Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.
Participants are also welcome to join this event onsite:
Onsite Time: 15:00-16:30 CST - Tuesday 9th March, 2021
Venue: Meeting Room SISU, FinChi Innovation Center, Room 401, Building 2, 690 Bibo Road, Pudong District Shanghai
Mr. Mika Klemettinen, Trade and Innovation Consul, Head of Business Finland Shanghai Office
email@example.com, Cellular: +86 1348 2746 884
Ms. Maria Måtar, Executive Director, Finnish Business Council Shanghai
firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +86 13661504095
Ms. Hanna-Leena Harma, Manager, Inbound Delegations
email@example.com, Cellular: +358 40 728 8730
COMING UP NEXT:
- February 24: Webinar: Does Your Company have a China Growth Strategy in the "Decoupling" Era?
- February 25: Sales and Marketing Working Group: How Stories Can Boost sales And Transform Your Company's Image
- February 25: Webinar: Profit Repatriation Methods for Foreign Companies in China (more information to follow)
- March 2: Webinar: Recent Trends in Superpower Relations-What Impact Will It Have on Europeans/ Finnish Businesses in China?
- March 2: How to make our work life easier with coaching skills? (in English)
- March 9: Finland - China Joint Innovation Introductiion
- March 12: FBCS member visit to Valmet Jiading Factory
- March 24: FBCS Annual General Meeting and Dinner (more information to follow)
- March 25: A Phoenix in the Dragon's Den II: Entrepreneurial Success in China - What's new?