Due to the high interest in this topic we will now offer this coaching training also in English. Our members already had the opportunity to take part in the training held in Chinese on January 29th.
Do you want to solve these problems in your work life?
- What sustains the team when passion wanes?
- After a brief success, how to keep team's pioneering spirit?
- How to integrate personal dreams with your organization's mission?
- How to support your subordinates find their potentials and commit to their targets?
Coaching skills are the methods and models to help people realize his/her own potentials and use all of his/her resources to achieve his/her life goals efficiently.
Coaching skills help achieving effective communication in any situation, so that practical psychology can be applied in management, marketing, team leadership, corporate culture and other aspects.
In this workshop we are going to cover a couple of effective coaching tools, which you can use in your daily work immediately, for example, how to set yearly targets with your subordinates, how to communicate in performance management, how to inspire team spirts, how to support your subordinates to plan their career path, etc.
PRICE: This event is free of charge for FBCS members.
NOTICE：There is no registration through this web page. Kindly follow the registration instructions here below.
REGISTRATION: Registration is required to confirm a seat. You may register by replying to firstname.lastname@example.org until Monday, March 1, 2021 or as long as there are seats available.
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies can participate at our events with Membership privileges (discounted price, access to member only events). Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.
COMING UP NEXT:
- February 24: Webinar: Does Your Company have a China Growth Strategy in the "Decoupling" Era? (more information to follow)
- FEB 25: Sales and Marketing Working Group: How Stories Can Boost sales And Transform Your Company's Image
- March 2: How to make our work life easier with coaching skills? (in English)
- March 24: FBCS Annual General Meeting and Dinner (more information to follow)
- March 25: A Phoenix in the Dragon's Den II: Entrepreneurial Success in China - What's new?