FBCS and SwedCham are happy to invite three female business leaders to a panel discussion where we will discuss success factors and barriers for female leaders.
The purpose of this event is to share and inspire more women to become leaders and to believe in their leadership skills. We also want to highlight the challenges female leaders in China are facing and how we together can overcome these challenges.
At this seminar, the speakers will share stories from of their own experiences:
- Lessons learnt - What have we learned from our own professional careers?
- Why is it important for both men and women to support other women in their professions?
- What are the unique challenges women face in workplace in China?
PRICE: This event is 60 RMB for FBCS Members and 90 RMB for Non-Members. The price includes a drink and some finger food.
NOTICE：There is no registration through this web page. Kindly follow the registration instructions here below
REGISTRATION: You may register via sending email to FBCS@fbcs.fi until Tuesday, June 30. Once registered, an email will be sent with instructions of the payment. Please use the FBCS ticket if you are a member.
All of the employees of FBCS member companies can participate at our events with Membership privileges (discounted price, access to member only events). Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.
COMING UP NEXT:
- June 23: Webinar: Individual Income Tax (IIT): Guidance on 2020 annual filing in China
- July 2: Women Who Lead
- July 10: Finance&Legal Group on How to deal with dawn raids if your company is approached by a PRC authority? (in English)