Team Management Training (Members Only, Taught in Chinese)
The Danish, Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian Chambers of Commerce in Shanghai are happy to offer Team Management Training Program in Chinese together with some of the leading European & Asian talent management consulting companies in Spring 2021.
The program will be targeting emerging or middle management staff from all our corporate members and individual members. The program has 3 modules which are taught in Chinese over 3 months. Each module is a half day training in the morning. After completing all three modules, the participant will get an official certificate issued by the chambers and the facilitators.
Team Management Program:
- Managing Expectations and Goals from CONCHIUS - January 26th 2021
- Effective Communication – Questioning & Listening with BIetBI - March 2nd 2021
- Coaching for Performance from CONCHIUS - March 30th 2021
We have 25 seats available per program. The sign up is on individual basis. Certification is only achieved, when the same person participates in all three modules.
For more details please click here.
PRICE: Price for the program (3 modules) including training materials and catering is 3,500 RMB. The fee is fixed and non-refundable regardless of actually attended modules. If for some reason we have cancellations for specific modules, the extra space will be offered as a stand-alone training session at a price of 1300,- RMB.
REGISTRATION: Registration is required to confirm a seat. You may register by sending email to email@example.com. Please sign up with these details: name, company, title/occupation and seniority before before Wednesday, January 20th 2021. Members Only. Please note, that we will only launch the each topic training if 18 members or more sign up by the 20th January 2021.
Please Note：Registration is binding and no-shows will be charged unless cancelled before January 20th 2021.
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies can participate at our events with Membership privileges (discounted price, access to member only events). Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.
COMING UP NEXT:
- January 15: Nordic After Work in Suzhou
- January 22: Industrial Real Estate - Opportunities & Risks (more information to follow)
- January 22: Nordic After Work in Shanghai (more information to follow)
- January 26-March 30: Team Management Training
- January 29: How to Make Our Work Life Easier with Coaching Skills (more information to follow)