SwissCham Shanghai has invited FBCS members to attend their first event in Shanghai in 2021, in which they invited Franc Kaiser, Partner in Charge, at InterChina Consulting, to provide their insights for the new year.
InterChina measured the temperature of over 200 corporate MNCs in China in an exclusive survey in Q4 2020 to see what companies think may happen in 2021. Taking this study as a basis, and completing it with the issue InterChina is working with its clients on a daily basis, the 2021 Business Forecast includes 3 important trends:
- The growing impact of government policies on the business environment, and how corporate players are reacting and adapting to this.
- A more drastic and urgent approach to ´being local´ in China: We will look how companies are struggling to redefine what "being local" means, and how to achieve it whilst maintaining alignment with global priorities.
- The emergence of explosively growing, disruptive Chinese companies in a wide range of sectors. These are not just a challenge but offer also great opportunities as customers and partners. We will look at how corporates are developing new business models and new ways of thinking.
- 18:30-19:00 Registration
- 19:00-19:45 Presentation
- 19:45-20:15 Q&A Session
- 20:15-21:00 Networking with light food
PRICE: This event is 250 RMB for FBCS members, and 350 RMB for non-members.
NOTICE：There is no registration through this web page. Kindly follow the registration instructions here below.
REGISTRATION: Registration is required to confirm a seat. You may register via link here until Tuesday, January 19, 2021 or as long as there are seats available.
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies can participate at our events with Membership privileges (discounted price, access to member only events). Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.
- In case you need to cancel your attendance to the event, please write an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to the event. Failure to cancel your RSVP timely will require the payment of a "no show bill" of the full amount stated in this invitation. You can contact Nini Qi by telephone: 021 5368 1237. For third-party events, the event terms and conditions of the event organizer apply.
- Swiss Chinese Chamber of Commerce Shanghai (as the host of the event) will take photographs from the event and might post these on its public webpage and or social media platforms in order to create awareness of its events. By attending this event you consent to the Swiss Chinese Chamber of Commerce Shanghai taking and using photographs of you as described above. Please contact email@example.com if you have any inquiries related to this matter.
COMING UP NEXT:
- January 15: Nordic After Work in Suzhou
- January 20: What to expect in 2021: Inputs from 200 companies
- January 22: Real Estate Outlook 2021 - Manufacturing Premises, Office Space, Retail Buildings
- January 22: Nordic After Work in Shanghai
- January 26-March 30: Team Management Training
- January 28: A Phoenix in the Dragon's Den II: Entrepreneurial Success in China - What's new?
- January 29: How to Make Our Work Life Easier with Coaching Skills