SwissCham Shanghai and FBCS are delighted to invite you to attend our seminar in cooperation with Asian Risks Management Services (ARMS) to discuss some of the most relevant topics on the credit risk situation in China by looking at them from various professional perspectives.
We have invited industry experts from ARMS, Coface China, and S.J. Grand to cover the following topics:
- Survey about the financial situation of companies in China and abroad
- 602 companies across all sectors across China were surveyed, from January to April 2021
- Payments delays have decreased along with Payment terms in 2020
- Recovery expected in 2021 but in an uneven manner and along with credit risk increases. Prevention and protection will be critical tools to navigate in 2021 and 2022
- How to mitigate credit risks by using traditional and innovative solutions?
- Proper accounts receivable management procedures
- Forecasting irrecoverable debts or irregular accounts receivable
- Go for broke: recovering your accounts receivable by any means necessary
- Presentation about the credit insurance industry in China
- Why is credit risk management important?
- What is credit insurance?
- How to leverage credit insurance against the credit risk?
- 6:30 PM - 7 PM Registration
- 7 PM - 7:05 PM Opening by Amanda Han, ARMS
- 7:05 PM - 7:25 PM Presentation by Benoît Ganzmann, Coface China: Survey on financial situation of companies in China and abroad.
- 7:25 PM - 7:45 PM Presentation by Stéphane Grand, S.J. Grand: How to mitigate credit risks by using traditional and innovative solutions?
- 7:45 PM - 7:55 PM Wrap up and Highlights of credit insurance in China by Marc Burban, ARMS
- 7:55 PM - 8:30 PM Panel Discussion
- 8:30 PM - 9:30 PM Networking with Canapés and Soft Drinks