This event has been cancelled/postponed due to the ongoing Coronavirus situation.
The Sales & Marketing Group on Agile Sales - Start your agile sales journey today!
Sales landscape has changed drastically in the last few years, traditional methods and tactics barely fight a chance of navigating deals in today's complex and fast-changing market. With new challenges and opportunities, Agile approach simply offers too many benefits for sales professionals and leaders to ignore.
Staying competitive means addressing changes in customer journey of buying and recognizing nonlinearity of buying and selling. Agile Sales allow reps to adjust their strategy to meet those clients at the right stage of buying experience.
This workshop will be interactive and will cover tools and methods to make your sales teams more Agile, and the benefits of adopting this lighter, more flexible approach to running projects. You will leave with an understanding of the process, people and practices that make up Agile Sales.
- Gain an overall understanding of the basic principles and benefits of Agile approach
- Learn how people, product, and sales process improve frequently and continuously with Agile
- Learn about SCRUM – the most used and effective framework in the industry and its applications to sales
- Experience real-time simulation
- Learn about Planning and Estimating in Agile Sales
- Learn about leadership in Agile Sales context
- Learn about team dynamics in Agile
TIME: Thursday, February 20th, 2020, at 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
VENUE: Suite 704-705, Tian An Center, No. 338 Nanjing West Road, Shanghai 200003 上海市南京西路338号天安中心704-705室
Baksheesh is a certified Enterprise and Leadership Coach, an expert in people's development through Agile practices with over 10 years of work experience. He has worked with Fortune 500 companies like Walmart, Citi Group and currently supporting Agile transformation at Bosch Group. He has been using agility principles to enable mindset and culture transformations for teams, business owners and entrepreneurs across functions and departments in the Asia Pacific Businesses.
Evija Geka is certified Agile Coach and has been using Agile throughout her career encouraging Agile values and principles in her team and partners. She believes in Agile because it enables to adapt and steer in direction which reduces bureaucracy, hierarchy, and empowers people. She is a co-founder of Agile Minds, company dedicated to advance Agile proficiency for individuals and spring up business outcomes in
PRICE: This event is free of charge for FBCS Working Group members.
Please notice that there is no registration via this webpage
(for registration please follow the instructions under the title REGISTRATION).
REGISTRATION: Registration is required to confirm a seat. You may register by replying to email@example.com until Wednesday, February 19, 2019 or as long as there are seats available. Registration is binding and no-shows will be charged RMB 200 unless cancelled before the end-of-day of the final registration date.
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies are eligible to join the HR Group, the Finance&Legal and/or the Sales&Marketing Group by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.
COMING UP NEXT:
- February 11: China's Next Decade - New Growth Drivers, New Opportunities
- February 14: Team Finland Provincial trip to Nanjing
- February 18: China Today: Navigating the Risks
- February 20: The Sales&Marketing Group on Agile Sales - Start your agile sales journey today!
- February 21: Nordic Afterwork in Suzhou