This event has been cancelled/postponed due to the ongoing Coronavirus situation.
Team Finland Shanghai – led by the Consulate General of Finland in Shanghai – is organizing a provincial trip on February 14th, 2020 to Nanjing. The purpose of the visit is the South New Town Sino-Finnish Cooperation and Exchange Center Ground Breaking Ceremony as well as a Sino-Finnish Low Carbon Eco-Tech Seminar. The Business delegation is led by Vice-Minister Hannele Pokka, Ministry of Environment. All Finnish companies are welcome to join.
A draft program can be found below but it is subject to change. When registering, please indicate the type of companies or local government stakeholders you would like to meet during this trip. If you have specific names, even better. However, do note that the organizers cannot guarantee that all wishes can be fulfilled.
All wishes and replies will be handled confidentially. The organizers might also contact you for clarifications.
- 09.58-11.20 Ground-breaking Ceremony of the Sino-Finnish Cooperation and Exchange Center and Sino-Finnish Low Carbon Eco-city Innovation and Technology Promotion and Memorandum of Understandings (MoUs) Signing.
VENUE: Nanjing, South New Tow (Project site of Sino-Finnish Center. Arrive at No. 599 Daming Road, Qinhuai District, Nanjing, and then drive by following the sign or take shuttle bus to the project site.)
- 12.00-13.30 Lunch, Kempinski Hotel Nanjing
- 13:30-16:00 Sino-Finnish Low Carbon Eco-Tech Seminar.
- Start of the Seminar
- Speech by Ms. Hannele Pokka, Vice Minister, Ministry of Environment
- Speech by leader of Jiangsu DoHURD
- Speech by leader of Nanjing Municipal Construction Commission
- Speech by leader of South New Town Administration Committee
- Low Carbon Ecology Technology Presentations and Exchanges by companies
VENUE: Main Hall, Nanjing Kempinski Hotel
For more information, please contact Yuzhong Shen, Commercial Officer, Business Finland, yuzhong.Shen@businessfinland.fi, mobile: +86 139 1833 6732.
PRICE: Participation is free, but registration is required. Participants are responsible for their own transportation and accommodation costs. Hotel room booking in Kempinski Hotel Nanjing with negotiated prices is available through firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please notice that there is no registration via this webpage
(for registration please follow the instructions under the title REGISTRATION).
REGISTRATION: Registration is required to confirm a seat. Register by Monday 3rd, by sending a message to email@example.com. Registration is binding and no-shows will be charged RMB 200 unless cancelled before the end-of-day of the final registration date.
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies can participate at our events with Membership privileges (discounted price, access to member only events). Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.