The Sales&Marketing Group on Getting the Sales You Deserve
- Building and improving your Sales Funnel strategically with Lead generation V.S ABM (Account Based Marketing) and BD (Business Development) V.S KAM (Key account management)
Instead of keeping trying to fill the top of your funnel with the maximum amount of prospects, how about evaluating ABM, which flips the marketing funnel on its head?
A report from Research and Market revealed that ABM industry is predicted to touch $1,196.9 million by 2023. Marketingsherpa had reported how SAP created about $27 million in new pipeline opportunities after implementing ABM (out of top 10 of their clients in US).
Once stepping into the sales funnel, how should BD and KAM function? By understanding the differences between high priority accounts and normal accounts, the way of approaching key business relationships will be changed, since what matters most to client at different stage of sales funnel are different.
- Define your high pay off targets and identify key activities to increase your conversion rate with them
- Gain a new dimension to look at your sales funnel
- Understand how ABM can help you to get the sales you deserve
- Picture your sales team with clear hunter and farmer portrait
- Experience an engaged workshop with real-time simulation
Price: This event is free of charge for FBCS Working Group members.
NOTICE：There is no registration through this web page. Kindly follow the registration instructions here below.
Registration: You may register by replying to email@example.com until Tuesday, August 11, 2020 or as long as there are seats available. Registration is binding and no-shows will be charged unless cancelled before the end-of-day of the final registration date.
Eligibility: All of the employees of FBCS member companies are eligible to join the HR Group, the Finance&Legal and/or the Sales&Marketing Group by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.
COMING UP NEXT:
- July 28: Workshop: How to create a good foundation for your company's sales and marketing
- July 30: JVs in the Chinese market: Experiences and best practices
- August 5: Intercultural management, profitability and compliance
- August 12: The Sales & Marketing Group: Workshop on Getting the Sales You Deserve
- September 3 - Novemver 10: Emerging Leaders Training