What to do when price alone won't sell your products, services or idea!
In this session, you will get a few basic formulas for delivering a story that could make a difference.
- A basic story that for overcoming resistance.
- A sales story formula to use when you already know there is resistance in the marketplace.
- A story to share your success with potential new clients or customers.
- How to talk about failure
- A storytelling approach to transform boring products into a wow topics and talks that taps into culture.
Because stories alone won't make a huge difference, you also will get a brief introduction to a few additional keys to amazing talks, for your industry conference, marketing or branding campaign, all-hands company meetings or annual company events.
This event is an offline - online event. Please indicate in your registration if you want to come on site or if you want to take part of the event online.
PRICE: This event is free of charge for FBCS Working Group members.
REGISTRATION: Registration is required to confirm a seat. You may register by replying to email@example.com until Wednesday, February 24, 2021 or as long as there are seats available.
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies are eligible to join the HR Group, the Finance&Legal and/or the Sales&Marketing Group by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.
COMING UP NEXT:
- February 24: Webinar: Does Your Company have a China Growth Strategy in the "Decoupling" Era?
- February 25: Sales and Marketing Working Group: How Stories Can Boost sales And Transform Your Company's Image
- February 25: Webinar: Profit Repatriation Methods for Foreign Companies in China (more information to follow)
- March 2: Webinar: Recent Trends in Superpower Relations-What Impact Will It Have on Europeans/ Finnish Businesses in China?
- March 2: How to make our work life easier with coaching skills? (in English)
- March 9: Finland - China Joint Innovation Introductiion
- March 12: FBCS member visit to Valmet Jiading Factory
- March 24: FBCS Annual General Meeting and Dinner (more information to follow)
- March 25: A Phoenix in the Dragon's Den II: Entrepreneurial Success in China - What's new?