Nordic companies have been grappling with the fallout from ongoing trade tensions and the EU-China agreement on investment. As a result, there is one critical question on the minds of most Nordic CEOs: How do we make sense of China and formalize a proper strategy for the middle kingdom? As an important topic for the strategic and capital agenda of any global firm, Nordic Match would like to present a strategic framework for planning your China expansion strategy.
SwedCham China has invited FBCS members to join this presentation. We are excited to welcome Tony Wang, Partner at Nordic Match, to first introduce China on a macro-economic level, before diving deeper into more tangible framework for Nordic companies, both for those with operations in China and those with ambitions to enter China. By providing us with a better foundational understanding of the growth opportunities on the Chinese market, incl. digitalization, supply chain, In China for China strategy, Tony will share his experiences on what the key success factors to consider after speaking to 100+ Nordic executives on China strategy.
Whether you already are, or are considering, expanding in China or simply want to better understand the competitive landscape across industries in China, this Sharp Talk is for you! Being held as a webinar in the afternoon, this event also welcomes you to invite your colleagues in the Nordics to better understand the Chinese investment landscape in one hour.
PRICE: This event is 80 RMB for FBCS members and 160 RMB for non-members.
REGISTRATION: You may register via the link here till Tuesday, February 23. Please choose the FBCS member ticket if you are our member.
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies can participate at our events with Membership privileges (discounted price, access to member only events). Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.
NOTES:The information about Fapiao andRefunds can be found in the registration link.
COMING UP NEXT:
- February 24: Webinar: Does Your Company have a China Growth Strategy in the "Decoupling" Era? (more information to follow)
- FEB 25: Sales and Marketing Working Group: How Stories Can Boost sales And Transform Your Company's Image (more information to follow)
- March 2: How to make our work life easier with coaching skills? (in English)
- March 24: FBCS Annual General Meeting and Dinner (more information to follow)
- March 25: A Phoenix in the Dragon's Den II: Entrepreneurial Success in China - What's new?