Join us for this insightful event about industrial real estate in China. The talk will cover the most recent market situation including price developments, vacancy rates, investment trends, new policies and best practices.
The purpose of this event is to share knowledge regarding opportunities for companies to make use of recent changes. With this knowledge your company might generate savings or even generate extra income from your office or manufacturing premises no matter whether you own or rent your properties.
PRICE: This event is free of charge for FBCS members.
NOTICE：There is no registration through this web page. Kindly follow the registration instructions here below.
REGISTRATION: You may register via sending email to email@example.com till Wednesday, January 13. Please indicate in your registration email if you want to join the event online or offline.
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies can participate at our events with Membership privileges (discounted price, access to member only events). Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.
COMING UP NEXT:
- January 15: Nordic After Work in Suzhou
- January 20: What to expect in 2021: Inputs from 200 companies
- January 22: Real Estate Outlook 2021 - Manufacturing Premises, Office Space, Retail Buildings
- January 22: Nordic After Work in Shanghai
- January 26-March 30: Team Management Training
- January 28: A Phoenix in the Dragon's Den II: Entrepreneurial Success in China - What's new?
- January 29: How to Make Our Work Life Easier with Coaching Skills