Do you want to solve these problems in your work life?
- What sustains the team when passion wanes?
- After a brief success, how to keep team's pioneering spirit?
- How to integrate personal dreams with your organization's mission?
- How to support your subordinates find their potentials and commit to their targets?
Coaching skills are the methods and models to help people realize his/her own potentials and use all of his/her resources to achieve his/her life goals efficiently.
Coaching skills help achieving effective communication in any situation, so that practical psychology can be applied in management, marketing, team leadership, corporate culture and other aspects.
In this workshop we are going to cover a couple of effective coaching tools, which you can use in your daily work immediately, for example, how to set yearly targets with your subordinates, how to communicate in performance management, how to inspire team spirts, how to support your subordinates to plan their career path, etc.
PRICE: This event is free of charge for FBCS members.
REGISTRATION: Registration is required to confirm a seat. You may register by replying to email@example.com until Thursday, January 28, 2021 or as long as there are seats available.
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies can participate at our events with Membership privileges (discounted price, access to member only events). Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.
COMING UP NEXT:
- January 15: Nordic After Work in Suzhou
- January 20: What to expect in 2021: Inputs from 200 companies
- January 22: Real Estate Outlook 2021 - Manufacturing Premises, Office Space, Retail Buildings
- January 22: Nordic After Work in Shanghai
- January 26-March 30: Team Management Training
- January 28: A Phoenix in the Dragon's Den II: Entrepreneurial Success in China - What's new?
- January 29: How to Make Our Work Life Easier with Coaching Skills