Webinar: Panel Discussion on Logistics, Competitiveness and Sustainability in Transportation with Port of Gothenburg, Greencarrier and ICA Global Sourcing
While the attention put on logistical challenges and supply chains as a result of COVID-19 largely focused on production in the manufacturing industry, the perspective of freight and transportation has not received as much attention. SwedCham invites the FBCS members to join this webinar with three companies who all play a different role in the same value chain of transportation, in order to provide a holistic view on topics related to this area.
The webinar will be moderated by Søren Peter Gaarden, Head of Business Development and Sales Management at Scan Global Logistics, while the panelists who will share their views in the discussion are Claes Sundmark, Vice President at Port of Gothenburg, Tero Ahonen, Managing Director Greater China at Greencarrier, and Christian Ulloa, Managing Director at ICA Shanghai.
- Trends and maintaining competitiveness with regards to logistics in transportation
- Sustainability within the transportation industry
- 16.00 - 16.10: Introduction
- 16.10 - 16.45: Panel discussion
- 16.45 - 17:00: Q&A
PRICE: This event is 80 RMB for FBCS Members and 160 RMB for Non-Members.
NOTICE：There is no registration through this web page. Kindly follow the registration instructions here below.
REGISTRATION: You may register and pay via this link until Thursday, August 27. Please use the FBCS ticket if you are a member.
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies can participate at our events with Membership privileges (discounted price, access to member only events). Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.
COMING UP NEXT:
- September 2: Intercultural management, profitability and compliance
- September 3 - November 10: Emerging Leaders Training
- September 4: Transfer Pricing & Customs Talks together with PwC
- September 4: Nordic Afterwork in Shanghai
- September 8: Webinar: Health tech business in China for Finnish companies (2nd edition)
- September 15: The Sales & Marketing Group on Gaining Publicity: PR and Media Relations Management in China