2019 Nordic Salary Survey by MPS (Joint-Chamber event)
Following the return of the Nordic Salary Survey as a joint initiative by MPS China and the Nordic Chambers of Commerce in China, we are glad to announce the presentation of the survey data on the 10th of December at Four Seasons Hotel in Shanghai.
The 2019 Nordic Salary Survey collected responses from over 200+ Nordic companies on topics such as remuneration, hiring and retention trends. You are welcome to join the Nordic community in a presentation of the results, and get answers to questions such as:
- What is the expected average salary increase in 2020 for your industry and region?
- What is the main struggle in retaining employees in Nordic companies?
- How big of an influence is company culture seen as when attracting employees?
- What is the main reason to decrease the number of local staff?
- Are companies really decreasing their expat headcount?
MPS has been active in the Chinese market with its own office established in Shanghai in 2005. Since then, MPS China has supported a large number of international companies by searching top executives and conducting various assessments for leadership development.
- 08:30 am - 08:45 am Registration and breakfast
- 08:45 am - 09:45 am 2019 Nordic Salary Survey
- 09:45 am - 10:00 am Q&A
Please notice that there is no registration via this webpage
(for registration please follow the instructions under the title REGISTRATION).
PRICE: Participation Fee for this event is 195 rmb for Members and 380 rmb for Non-members.
REGISTRATION: Registration is required to confirm a seat. You may register and pay directly to SwedCham via this link until Friday, December 6, 2019 or as long as there are seats available. (Please use FBCS Ticket.) Registration is binding and no-shows will be charged RMB 200 unless cancelled before the end-of-day of the final registration date.
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies can participate at our events with Membership privileges (discounted price, access to member only events). Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.