On August 31 2018, the revision of the "Law of the PRC on Individual Income Tax (IIT)" was passed at the meeting of the fifth session of the Standing Committee of the 13thNational People's Congress (NPC). This issuance of the new IIT law has been a vital step of the PRC IIT reform. The new tax law will impact individuals and enterprises – both on a financial as well as an administrative level.
The implementation rules of the IIT Law issued later shall enable smooth and comprehensive implementation of the new tax law on 1 January 2019, and the basis for the interpretation and implementation of the new tax law.
This event will interpret key points of the new IIT implementation rules and the significant changes and impact that the new rules will bring to enterprises and employees. The speakers will also share advice on strategies to cope with the major changes.
- 08:30-Check-in and networking
- 09:00-Introduction to IIT Reform – what are the key amendments?
- Content of the new law including tax rates, expense deductions and how to calculate bonuses paid after year end
- Implications for expats versus local employees
- New anti-avoidance rules
- 09:30-How can companies and individuals prepare for tax changes?
- Potential impacts of new tax reform on both enterprise and individual level
- 10:10-10:30 Open Q&A session
PRICE: Participation Fee for this event is 200 RMB for Members and 400 RMB for Non-Members. Breakfast included.
REGISTRATION: Registration is required to confirm a seat. You may register by replying to firstname.lastname@example.org until Friday, November 16, 2018 or as long as there are seats available. Registration is binding and no-shows will be charged RMB 200 unless cancelled before the end-of-day of the final registration date.
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies can participate at our events with Membership privileges (discounted price, access to member only events). Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.